Blogging is fun. If you do it, there must be a reason you began? Was it to share your gut with the world? To share your photos or art? To vent? Because it was on your bucket list?
that would be mine. Perhaps yours is a life journey we need to follow?
While I have not been doing this very long, I have “met” some outstanding people in blog world. My boundaries have been broadened and I wish I’d jumped in a long time ago. Two fellow blogger friends have blessed me with the honor of the SUNSHINE Award! Thank you so very much to the sweet Shoba of Stringing Words Together and to the talented Eva of EK Photo & Art Gallery. ( and yes….the adjectives for these two are interchangeable!) I appreciate your support in my future endeavors of which I know not of!! 😉
So now I am supposed to follow a few Sunshine Award guidelines:
1. Link the award to the person who gave it to you.
2. Answer the questions that come with it.
3. Pass it along to 10 people and let them know they have received it.
Ten (or eleven?) Awesome Bloggers Who Deserve to be Featured! (though there are MANY MORE!)
Answer Ten Questions ~
1. Favorite Color – Ugh. This should not be difficult…but it is. I love HOT PINK! But also black. But nothing is more lovely than green grass and blue skies. Sprinkle in some yellow and red tulips….okay, nevermind. I can’t decide. We shall skip this one!
2. Favorite Animal – Hubby and I have the two sweetest rescue puppies in the world, Sugar and Baby. We highly recommend adopting your next baby!
3. Favorite Number – I don’t really have a favorite number. So we’ll go with 50. It’s a good number for starting over ~
4. Favorite Non-Alcoholic Drink – Sonic Happy Hour Cherry Coke with extra cherry syrup! But I drink un-sweet iced tea all day long ~
5. Facebook or Twitter – Facebook….but only because I’ve not yet learned to tweet. (Is that proper twittology?) Tutorials welcome!
6. My Passion – Seeing people treated with kindness/fairness. Standing up for them. Reading. Writing. Learning photography. Determining my purpose in life.
7. Giving or Receiving – Definitely Giving. I do not receive well. I never feel deserving. But my desire is to help those who truly need it.
8. Favorite Pattern – Well….I will have to think on that one. Maybe dollar signs! 😉
9. Favorite Day of the Week – Any day my hubby is off from work. Sundays are amazing, though ~
10. Favorite Flower – I love wildflowers. And tulips in the spring. Roses as a surprise. Mums in the fall. How can you choose just one?!
Happy Day to each of you. Remember to be nice to others. You never know what they may be dealing with today ~ ♥