The WordPress Annual Report for 2012 was sent out several days ago. A couple of weeks shy of a year, it was fun to see the details.
but boring to you! To keep it short….31,000 views from 115 countries. Pretty awesome in my books! Thanks to each of you who gave Stuff I Tell My Sister moments of your precious time!
I’m learning that when you blog you have those that follow and comment and those that read, but choose not to comment. WordPress shared a few details with me….and I want to give you a shout out of gratitude!
1. Paper Keeper ~ I have loved getting to know Bonnie this past year! She shares much wisdom and has a great sense of humor. I think this California girl would make a good Okie!
2. Fly Away Home ~ Maggie was my new author of 2012. I have learned much about strength and adapting to change from Maggie. The more I get to know her, the more her book touches my heart.
3. Eff Stop ~ If ever there were a photographer to follow, Lorri is it! PLUS….she resides in the beautiful Ozarks….so it’s a WIN, WIN! Her story writing is also amazing AND she loves dogs! 🙂 Visit her!
4. Talk to Diana ~ Diana is full of kindness. She shares wisdom from experience. She is all about Paying It Forward and it simply warms my heart to know her.
5. Breezy Books ~ Maddie and I are “newer” friends that hit it off. She is so funny and loves pizza and challenges and stalking other bloggers. Maddie is my “new” author for 2013 and I can’t wait to tell you more about that!
6. Help Me Rhonda ~ Humor, Sincerity, Vulgarity, Life Experience. It’s a new day everyday with Rhonda….and she’s a dear worth knowing!
As for my non-blogging supporters? Renae, my sister was #1. AS SHE BETTER BE! 🙂 and my Arizona friend Delores was right after her. By the Way….Delores just celebrated her eighty-something birthday!!! Happy Birthday to YOU, Delores!
My silent and usually silent stalkers??? Mary, Hubby, Debbie/John, Darla 8, Dara, my folks, Aunt Betty…..there are more. So here’s your challenge. Read….and then talk to me! But you don’t have to if you don’t want to ~ 🙂
Thanks Guys! Have a great Monday and Be Nice To Each Other!!!
Hi there…what a fun way to look back at the year! I loved the annual report too, but I like the approach you took to focus on the highlights! I love that I would make a good Okie! You would make a good CA girl too! 🙂 xo
Come on girl! We can be neighbors!
Oh, I think we would get in a lot of trouble….!! 🙂
I KNOW we could!!!
Paula! I just took a breather from doing my quarterly taxes (yuck!), and stopped in to see what you were up to. Congratulations on your good WordPress numbers, and thank you so much for the kind words. I’m looking forward to checking out the other bloggers you mentioned, and Happy Birthday, Delores! 🙂
Oh why did you mention the “T” word!? 🙂 This first yr of blogging has been so much fun. Looking forward to more!
Oops, sorry! But I’m so glad I came here first to take my break. 🙂 I agree, this first year has been a blast. I never knew blogging could be so much fun. Can’t wait to see what this year brings!
Congratulations and Happy New Year Paula! All of us who have ‘found’ you are the better for having done so!
Fever or no fever….I appreciate you! (but I hope NO fever by now!) Let’s ROCK this year! K?
I’m with you babe..it’s going to be a blast!
Congratulations! I am celebrating your success!
♥ Meeting folks like you are what make blogging so much fun! Happy 2013!
What a pleasant surprise to be listed among such wonderful bloggers. Thank you Paula!
It’s been so great to follow you this past year! Thanks for all you do! ♥
Thanks for the shout out – I have to tell you that you are at the top of my stats as well! I love that we have conversations – so much more than “comments” – I love your blog and enjoy talking Ozarks with you:)
I love it too….and I hope we can meet in E.S. one of these days when we come for our Ozark “fix”! My blog is my therapy…so I guess you are one of my therapists! (please don’t bill me!) lol!
My services are free:) We need to meet up in ES – that would be too much fun – I would love to show you my metal roof 🙂
This spring….this could happen! How awesome would that be! 🙂
It would be very stinkin’ awesome:)
Great blog and the statistics are fun, aren’t they. I love it when I receive good news I’m not expecting. Hope to check out everyone you listed by this time tomorrow.
Thanks for the visit!
Yeah! And I love to find bloggers that the bloggers I like have found to like so that I can like the ones who like the others. Did you get that? Will be checking out your blog friends.
Actually….I do get that and totally agree! lol! 🙂
Congratulations on your numbers and I am looking forward to more of your writing in the coming year. 🙂
Thanks…..I appreciate your inspiring my life! ♥
Congratulations and thanks for the shout out, I really appreciate it, Paula!