The WordPress Annual Report for 2012 was sent out several days ago. A couple of weeks shy of a year, it was fun to see the details.
but boring to you! To keep it short….31,000 views from 115 countries. Pretty awesome in my books! Thanks to each of you who gave Stuff I Tell My Sister moments of your precious time!
I’m learning that when you blog you have those that follow and comment and those that read, but choose not to comment. WordPress shared a few details with me….and I want to give you a shout out of gratitude!
1. Paper Keeper ~ I have loved getting to know Bonnie this past year! She shares much wisdom and has a great sense of humor. I think this California girl would make a good Okie!
2. Fly Away Home ~ Maggie was my new author of 2012. I have learned much about strength and adapting to change from Maggie. The more I get to know her, the more her book touches my heart.
3. Eff Stop ~ If ever there were a photographer to follow, Lorri is it! PLUS….she resides in the beautiful Ozarks….so it’s a WIN, WIN! Her story writing is also amazing AND she loves dogs! 🙂 Visit her!
4. Talk to Diana ~ Diana is full of kindness. She shares wisdom from experience. She is all about Paying It Forward and it simply warms my heart to know her.
5. Breezy Books ~ Maddie and I are “newer” friends that hit it off. She is so funny and loves pizza and challenges and stalking other bloggers. Maddie is my “new” author for 2013 and I can’t wait to tell you more about that!
6. Help Me Rhonda ~ Humor, Sincerity, Vulgarity, Life Experience. It’s a new day everyday with Rhonda….and she’s a dear worth knowing!
As for my non-blogging supporters? Renae, my sister was #1. AS SHE BETTER BE! 🙂 and my Arizona friend Delores was right after her. By the Way….Delores just celebrated her eighty-something birthday!!! Happy Birthday to YOU, Delores!
My silent and usually silent stalkers??? Mary, Hubby, Debbie/John, Darla 8, Dara, my folks, Aunt Betty…..there are more. So here’s your challenge. Read….and then talk to me! But you don’t have to if you don’t want to ~ 🙂
Thanks Guys! Have a great Monday and Be Nice To Each Other!!!